Edition Living Dreams
COLLAGE. MIX MEDIA. ACRYLIC PAINTING. DRAWING. PHOTOS. DIGITAL FINISHING.
The artwork LIVING DREAMS is an artistic transgenerational cooperation of Heike Kolles (49 yrs) & Hans Peter Berrisch (79 yrs).
1. The Message of the Artwork
The collage shows:
- New York photos from Heike's three months internship stay in 1999 when she was 25 years old. She combined her dream of getting a feeling of how it is to live and work in New York city with an intership during her International Business Master's Degree at ESCP Business School.
- Drawings of Hans Peter Berrisch. He drew them at the age of 19 in 1963 when he studies "drawing" at a school in Amsterdam which cooperated with a school in the US. It was distance learning. His dream was to become an artist and graphic designer.
A photo of a Porsche which belonged to Hans Peter Berrisch. It was a dream he realized when he was young.
- Two of Heike's acrylic paintings. She used one painting "Miami Beach - A colorful affair" as background. And you find one of her PARADISE BIRDS sitting on the lantern.
The collage is called "Living Dreams": It doesn't matter which generation we are. That's what we have in common is: WE ALL HAVE DREAMS. And the important is that we GO FOR OUR DREAMS.
In case we can't live a dream yet, it's good to keep the dream in our heart or even in a briefcase as Hans Peter Berrisch has done it. There might be a day in future, even 60 years later, that the dream is getting realized. In Hans Peter's case his drawings were hidden in a briefcase for 60 years.
And in 2023 some of them are shown in the collage during the world's biggest collective art billboard show of EXPOMETRO at Times Square New York, Ocean Drive Miami Beach, in a French Gourmet shop "Selection Neubauer" in Vienna in Dec 23 and in my Art Showroom in Nice at "CYRS BAT 06" at the Côte d'Azur (in Jan 24).
Therefore: Give your dreams always special attention and a place in your heart.
Which dream do you want to realize in 2024?
My our collage remind you of going for your dream!
2. Product Types
You can buy the the artwork of the edition "Living Dreams" in different formats produced on different materials:
- Acrylic Block: Premium photo paper behind 25 mm acrylic glass as 3 dimensional acrylic block (20x20 cm)
- Acrylic Photo Print: Premium photo paper behind acrylic glass on aludibond (50x50 cm | 80X80 cm | 120X120 CM)
And as Design Product:
- NEON POP ART FRAME with premium photo behind acrylic glass on aludibond (30x40 cm | 60x80 cm)
- SHADOW BOX FRAME with premium photo print and floating passe-partout (40X40 cm (53,6X53,6 cm) | 60X60 cm (77,6 X 77,6 CM)
Everything is produced in museum & gallery quality in Germany and shipped in Europe and to the US. For other countries contact me.
I case you have special wishes (other size or product, getting a license to use my artwork for other beautiful things) or you want to discuss your plans for your walls and rooms in your home or office with me, contact me via Email: mail to: office@visionsmanufak.... I can also show you how the artwork will look like in your room.
My "Go for your dreams community"
If you want to be up to date with my art(stories) and be part of of my "Go for your dreams - Community" (for free / newsletter), you can join this great community by clicking here: NEWSLETTER